Johnson & Johnson
Leiden, 1-year contract, 40h, Hybrid way of work
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting an Associate Engineer to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Pharmaceuticals in Leiden for a 12-month contract.
In this role, you will be a team member of Janssen Infectious Diseases and Vaccines that is a biotech company that focuses on the development, production, and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins, and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
We are searching for a suitable candidate to reinforce our equipment team as an Associate Engineer with the main focus on the execution of the qualification of equipment in the QCD labs.
As Associate Engineer you are responsible for maintaining the lifecycle of QCD equipment and systems. Additionally, you are able to work in an ever-changing environment with short timelines. You are able to work closely with your colleagues in the Equipment team and together bring the team to the next level. You collaborate easily across boundaries with other stakeholders in the organization.
The main tasks of an Associate Engineer will be:
- Staying up to date with industry standards, regulatory guidelines, and J&J compliance regarding equipment and (computerized) systems
- Writing of various documents regarding qualification and validation of equipment and automated systems (URS, Validation assessments, IOPQ protocols, reports, equipment instructions).
- Executing and supervising equipment/systems qualification and validation activities.
- Actively being involved during the implementation of continuous improvements consistent with established and evolving regulatory and company requirements.
- Supervise calibration and maintenance activities by external contractors of equipment and systems.
- Ensuring appropriate resolution and documented justification for any issues deviations/non- conformances encountered during qualification, validation, and maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Decommissioning of qualified/validated equipment and systems through Change Control procedures.
- Troubleshooting of equipment and systems in case of malfunction.
You as an Associate Engineer have:
- MLO/HBO level in a life science study.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- 2-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- GMP experience
- Experience and technical affinity with analytical equipment
- Experienced with laboratory management systems
- Strong affinity/knowledge of operating systems and instrument software.
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment.
- Being a technical problem solver
- Able to prioritize own work
- Flexible and accurate
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Associate Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!