Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting an Associate Scientist to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Cork for an initial 12 month contract.
The Analytical Development Department in Cork, Ireland, is responsible for early and late development of new product introduction, new technology introduction and drug substance and drug product clinical release and stability testing of the global Janssen Biotechnology product portfolio.
The position is in the Separations, Biochemistry and Early Development Stability Sciences Group in the Analytical Development Department
- Perform bioanalytical and physical tests according to procedures in a timely and organized fashion.
- Assist with Analytical Method transfers.
- Generation of data and interpretation of results within required due dates for release and stability.
- Perform data review, interpretation, and trending.
- Assist with method development and optimization.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP?s and official documentation.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration, and maintenance of laboratory equipment where applicable.
- Perform/Assist in investigations where required.
- Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management/Supervision.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
- Independently write/revise SOPs or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Take an active role in Continuous Improvement, identify and drive improvement initiatives.
- Train / coach other lab personnel.
- A minimum of BSc in Scientific discipline
- Experience in large molecule (Biologics) field is a beneficial.
- Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
- Customer focus and result driven.
- Efficient and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership as required.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Associate Scientist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!