Johnson & Johnson
BE - Finance Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. We are a global organization located in Belgium.
Our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures.
Located in Beerse (Belgium), we are an inclusive team of all-round finance professionals with a special focus on campus support services, technical capabilities and strategic business partnering.
Currently we are looking for a Financial Analyst!
This a long-term contracting position for several years. For budget reasons, the end date is until 31/12/2021. But there will be an extension for next year(s).
- You support the global Research & Development (R&D) department with all their financial requests, like creating sales orders, purchase orders, invoices and contracts.
- You are responsible for the cross-charge of costs together with the Talent mobility team.
- You support the accounting & reconciliation of multiple management reporting entities by: Posting Intercompany accruals and Aligning on Intercompany positions with Affiliates.
- You are involved in internal and external audits.
- You identify and drive various process and quality improvement initiatives.
- You ensure Compliance for all areas of responsibility.
- You have a degree in Finance / Economics with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in finance.
- You are experienced in MS Office and other systems (SAP, Excel, ...)
- You like to work in a team as well as independently under tight deadlines.
- You prioritize efficiently and take initiative to improve results.
- You analyze and solve systematic issues and problems.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Flexible working hours.
- Currently you will work remotely because of COVID-19.
- After COVID-19 you are expected to come on-site 3 days per week.
- This is a long term contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration or a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J.