Johnson & Johnson
BE - Functional Analyst (SAP SD/MM)
Project until the end of July 2021. Can be extended after June 2021.
Purpose of the function:
The Functional Analyst is part of the Deliver team, reporting to the Product Line Owner Finance/Source/Deliver, within the JSC IT organization. The Functional Analyst role requires a broad understanding of application design and business processes, coupled with skills to manage relationships with the Business and across IT.
In this position the FA is supporting the Functional Process Owner for Business process alignment and Implementation of improvements for the process.
Functional solution ownership
- Support Domain/Process owners mainly for MM/SD, Procurement and related Master Data.
- Support Domain/Process Owner for all the changes that are implemented in the area of New Product launches, changes in existing product flows or any other project in the area of SD/MM.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for the functional process. Is able to design lean and effective solutions.
- Strong knowledge on integration within the various SAP modules and able to propose effective integrations with internal and external partners (customer, supplier, logistic providers).
Implementation of improvements:
- Support Domain/Functional Process Owner throughout the system life cycle of the process and/or cluster. Consulting IT Technology Services (TS) during Functional & Technical Design, Build (ABAP, Security), Unit testing and System testing. Supporting Functional Process Owner for User Acceptance testing and Key User training.
- Supporting planning and overseeing the successful deployment of changes into the live environment.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Ability to understand challenge and document complex business requirements as for change to current processes as for new processes.
- Ability to design processes in the application in the area of expertise to meet business requirements.
- Ability to design lean and effective processes and how to monitor the quality of the process.
- Clearly understand the potential impact of system design/system change to the integrated SAP modules / interfaces involving respective experts and team.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related field; an advanced degree is desirable.
- Professional certifications are a plus, especially in SAP MM/SD.
- 5+ years of IT experience in a corporate environment supporting SAP projects is required. Experience in managing and motivating people is an advantage. The ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple activities is required.
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP MM and SD module, including procurement and knowledge of the integration points with SAP FI.
- Strong knowledge Supply Chain processes in general.
- Experience in SAP with toll manufacturing/subcontracting arrangements/scenarios, and analysis of impacts of such arrangements for other functional areas.
- Preferably, knowledge in product movements across SAP platforms.
- Experience in requirements gathering; customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements and functional specifications, creation of process and data flows.
- Ability to guide a workstream.
- Ability and knowledge of project planning and tracking skills; realistic planning and delivery according to plan.
- Solid knowledge of formal Change Management and System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and a fluent knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Solid relationship-building skills, team player.
- Strongly result driven, quick learner, self-starter.
- Experience with interfaces, IDOCs, ABAP and/or SAP authorizations is a plus.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance and/or GMP validation is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS office tools is a must.
- Experience with HP Quality Center is a plus.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, JIRA is a plus.
- Some flexibility in working hours is required .
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills.