Johnson & Johnson
Budgeting Governance Partner
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Johnson & Johnson's Medical Device, EU Medical Device Regulation PMO is recruiting for a Budgeting Governance Partner, to join them on an initial 18 month contract. This role is available to work remotely.
The position will provide budget governance support, partnering with the various Medical Devices EU MDR workstream/DRI leads across the Depuy Synthes, Ethicon, and CSS Franchises from an R&D, Supply Chain, and SG&A perspective for this very important strategic initiative for our Medical Devices businesses in Johnson & Johnson.
About EU MDR at Johnson & Johnson
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
European Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR) ensures high standards of quality and safety for medical devices that are being produced in or supplied into Europe. EU MDR will establish a robust, transparent, predictable and sustainable regulatory framework for medical devices to ensure a high level of health and safety whilst supporting innovation. EU MDR is relevant to any organization producing or supplying medical device products to Europe. These EU medical device regulation changes were published in May 2017 and will come into force in May 2021.
What will a Budget Governance Partner do?
The Budget Governance Partner will support the program in managing our multi-year budget, via close partnership with the various EU MDR workstream/DRI leads and our Finance partners, across all of the Medical Devices Franchises, managing GAAP and Non-GAAP funding. They will focus on executing and delivering milestone commitments of the EU MDR program and will help ensure all financial commitments are achieved from both a forecast and actual perspective.
This role requires candidates that can effectively navigate financial, business & operational plains whilst managing a large and varied group of senior and executive stakeholders.
- Building partnerships & maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers, their teams and cross functional teams
- Influencing workstream/DRI (directly responsible individuals) leaders by providing key financial planning support and helping to drive decisions and delivering program requirements
- Providing analysis and delivering insights to support decision making (future impact of decisions from a big-picture perspective)
- Possesses strong communication skills and an ability to drive accountability with partners
- Improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business/project performance
- Effective stewardship, ensuring all activity is compliant with financial regulations
Qualifications & Background
- Experience in both budget governance and business partnership is required.
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influencing skills are preferred.
- This position requires a highly-motivated individual with intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- Individual must work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are required to include Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, and formulas
- Confidence to challenge peers
- Coping with ambiguity and championing change
- Curiosity and continuous learning
- Analyzes the future impact of decisions from a big-picture perspective
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for our Budgeting Governance Partner role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!