Johnson & Johnson
CH - Analyst 1, IT Operations
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Operations Analyst to join our contingent workforce in the Synthes Produktions GmbH, Switzerland site, based in Zuchwil, or Neuchatel.
This will be a contract opportunity initially for one year.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is business fluent in German or French + English (if based in Neuchâtel French is mandatory, if based in Zuchwil German is mandatory)
- Has Proven track of record in Application and Infrastructure Build & Run
- Is able to show dynamism in a collaborative environment and to coach younger colleagues
We need a broad exposure to applications used in a regulated manufacturing environment, not a specialist in any given technology, but a open minded generalist with the ability to perform a lot of stakeholder management.
What are the detailed tasks in the role of IT Operations Analyst?
- Overall L2/L3 support for manufacturing applications in a regulated environment (including coordination with 3rd parties vendors)
- Periodical maintenance of manufacturing applications
- Support documentation for manufacturing applications
- Incident management (including coordination between various global JJT teams)
- Change management
- Product owner of manufacturing applications sites including:
Application roadmap, Application lifecycle management, Application reliability management, Maintenance contract management, Potential related projects/minor upgrades coordination
What we are about?
Synthes GmbH is a global leader in medical technology. It has five different business areas: treatment of trauma, spine, Oral and maxillofacial surgeon, biomaterials, sport medicine and power tools.
Synthes develops, produces and markets instruments, implants and biomaterials for the surgical fixation, correction and reconstruction of the human skeleton and its soft parts.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on religion, race, nationality, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation.