Johnson & Johnson
Content Compliance Specialist MDR - Remote
Content Compliance Specialist MDR - Remote
We have 2 full time and 1 part-time position for this role.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
This job description defines the responsibilities, requirements, authorities and the interrelationship of an EMEA Complaint Communications Specialist working for the EMEA Content Compliance Team.
The Content Compliance Specialist will be responsible for supporting the general management of the copy approval process for advertising and promotional materials and claims. This will be accomplished by partnering with internal and externals stakeholders.
The Content Compliance Specialist traffics and monitors submissions through their workflow cycles
Duties and Responsibilities:
Copy Approval Process
- Enables and manages the review and approval of ad/promo materials and claims
- Quality Check: Performs a pre-review of incoming submissions
- Ensure a feasible submission process and meeting agenda creation (if applicable)
- Tracks progress of all assigned submissions through internal copy approval workflow
- Will be responsible for managing multiple submissions simultaneously across several stakeholder groups
- Moderation of meetings & follow-up post meetings
- Leads discussions with internal stakeholders as well as external partners to ensure timely execution of copy approval process
- Must establish priorities independently based on workload and customer engagement
- Closed-loop verification of changes
- Asset management: ensures timely and accurate provision of approved asset in compliance with Johnson & Johnson record retention requirements
- Ensuring pending submissions are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Managing the correct allocation of re-approvals.
- Monthly Metrics report for Leadership Team
- For additional job responsibilities, please review applicable copy approval procedures and defined job deliverables
Process and process development
- Ongoing partnership and communication with Compliant Communications Managers and cross-functional stakeholders (Regulatory, Medical, Legal, HCC, Data Privacy, ITS, Communications, HEMA, Marketing, SLD & Prof Ed, Quality, Omrix) in order to achieve business objectives
- Partner with ITS and DARM to ensure that policies or procedures for digital/mobile activities are followed
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries on submissions
- Takes initiative to propose modifications to procedures and processes as appropriate
- Understanding and adhering to all relevant business SOPs
Technology / system (if applicable)
- Will be expert on copy approval workflow and digital asset management system in order to provide guidance and support to internal and external customers
- Pro-actively collaborate with the Compliant Communication technology team to identify and implement technology optimization
- Can support audits of the copy approval process
Professional Experience Required:
- Business experience (at least 1 year)
- At least 1 year of work experience in a regulated/quality environment (e.g. medical devices, pharmaceuticals)
- Knowledge of basic Marketing communication principles
- Cross functional team experience
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience
- Proof of English language skills (e.g. Cambridge “Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE” or degree from university program held in English)
- Integrity and Credo based actions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Independent acting / working in administrative parts
- Independent management of projects
- Ability to collaborate and work in a matrix organization supporting multiple stakeholders
- Sense of urgency
- Customer orientation
- Able to work in a team:
- Negotiating with others
- Listening and sharing ideas
- Sharing tasks and responsibilities
- Problem solving and resolution skills
- Showing commitment
- Working in international, multicultural environments
- Quick learner
- Multi-language skills: English, German, French, Italian (recommended)
- Personal computer skills, MS Windows, MS Office (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer)
- Microsoft Office extended (Visio, Project, Access)
- Adobe Acrobat
- HTML knowledge
- High level understanding of mobile applications & social media platforms
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is INSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Tabitha.email@example.com
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.