Johnson & Johnson
Digital Marketing Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
We are looking for a temporary support for a regional marketing team responsible for a specific therepeutic area. The team is composed by a group of experienced professionals working remotely across EMEA.
- Extract and analyze CRM and digital analytics data focusing on interactions, customers, events, messages, etc
- As a member of the broader BI & Omnichannel team identify new opportunities to provide data-driven insights
- Use CRM system to build standard reports
- Provide visualizations of data that support senior management presentations
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with medium to large data sets
- Ability to provide insights out of raw data experience / knowledge:
- Experience with customer engagement reporting using CRM and digital analytics data is a plus
- Tools / platforms: Experience with digital analytics tools, CRM systems, Office 365 suite
- Comfortable to work as single contributor, remotely
- Language: English (Level B2-C1)
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Digital Marketing Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!