Johnson & Johnson
Finance Analyst - Global currency analytics - Medical Devices Supply Chain
With the Currency Management COE we have a global responsibility to analyse and consolidate the impacts of currency fluctuations on the financials of all sourcing MRCS within HMD, and to execute on hedging activities to reduce the volatility linked to it.
Because of COVID-19, you will work from home full-time.
- Support Closing and hedging activities.
- Ensure compliant reporting linked to hedge accounting and currency analytics.
- Providing high quality business partnering support to various MRCS, supported by the COE (global scope).
- Big picture understanding of currency and supply chain processes, impacting in P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Support various automation initiatives using robotics, tableau, power BI.
Skills & abilities:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required, Masters degree in economics is preferred.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with advanced knowledge of systems (TM1, power Bi, alteryx, ..) is a plus.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication and business partnering skills as well as the ability to collaborate in a virtual matrix environment across multiple sectors and regions.
- The ability to work well independently under tight timelines, prioritizing efficiently and correctly and manage complexity as well as the ability to handle multiple task simultaneously is required.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Independent and self-driven, challenge the status quo.
- Able to combine a helicopter view with deep dives when needed.
- Committed to on-time-zero-defect reporting and compliance with J&J standards.
- Experience in leading projects.
- Good dedication, high motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- A good knowledge of English both verbal as written is required.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team ideally in a virtual environment.
- Knowledge of hedge accounting is preferred.
- Experience in project management (FPX or other).
Note: This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.