Johnson & Johnson
Janssen Sciences Ireland is recruiting for a Financial Analyst located in Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join the Cork team. Janssen Sciences Ireland established operations in Ringaskiddy in 2005. It produces biomedicines for both the treatment of immune-related diseases and new cancer treatments. This position will act as a finance business partner to the site operations.
- Provide financial leadership to their business partners
- Co-ordinate and govern Financial reviews with business partners
- Support all major financial forecasting cycles (Business Plan, Quarterly updates and Long Range Financial Plan)
- Support monthly/quarterly activities and providing appropriate analysis to the business
- Develop, enhance and implement models to improve the financial reporting and business planning process and improve decision-making processes suitable for the fast-paced environment
- Finance lead to support site and supply chain projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, or CIMA accountant
- A minimum of 2 years of finance experience
- Results-driven with strong ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build effective business relationships