Johnson & Johnson
FM Site Lead- LIMERICK (On-Site)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 12 Month Contract
- €80-80 p/h
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Offer and purpose:
E&PS (Engineering & Property Services) uniquely contributes to J&J’s vision by taking care of all our J&J homes around the world: offices, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and R&D labs.
We do this on behalf of the enterprise – delivering flexible, efficient, scalable solutions that help our company expand and grow, ultimately enabling J&J to provide products that save, prolong and enhance the lives of consumers and patients worldwide. E&PS FM at Visioncare Limerick provide employees with healthy, safe, sustainable, and engaging workplace environments, where they can do their best work and achieve their full potential.
As a Site FM Lead and Site Leadership member you will serve as a single point of accountability and responsibility for all facilities management functions in the Visioncare Plant,Combo Building,Ace Building at UL and One Limerick Building Ireland.
This role ensures the consistent delivery of all facilities related functions including facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, workplace experience, space management, efficient delivery of site services, maintenance and utilities operations, supports project delivery, energy management and facilities operations by utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers.
Working together with:
Enterprise FM Leadership, Site Management Team, E&PS, EFM Centre of excellence, Engineering support, Eng org and External Government Organisation groups
Duties and Responsibilities:
ADHERENCE TO THE COMPANY’S PROCEDURES AS DETAILED IN THE SOP MANUAL
- Responsible for implementing business continuity plans, energy/sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs to support strategic facilities planning in support of E&PS and Site Leadership
- Provide leadership and Mentor the professional and personal development of employees by providing performance feedback, establishing clear goals and objectives and building productive working relationships in the FM Function
- Implement/ Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
- Develop/ Maintains relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and report progress and plans to the site and global leadership teams.
- Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in our CMMS System.
- Assure accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities.
- Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution and control for internal and external teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with key contractors for service, repairs and agreements for the facility and grounds.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to the policies and procedures as they relate to the requirements of FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Establish budget and accurate spending projections, lead within capital and operating resources and able to identify significant OPEX and capital spend requirements during Budget preparation.
Key competencies required
- Drive, energy and passion for delivering to Business commitments.
- Demonstrated record of critical thinking and tactical responsiveness
- Team leadership including mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills and orientation to detail
- Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
- Strong influencing and Collaboration skills.
- Strive for continuous improvement on facility and labour standards.
- 3rd Level Degree qualifications
- Clear understanding of J&J Credo Values
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of Facilities management,
- Strong passion for people leadership and development
- Solid understanding of Quality & Safety Management
- Experience in the Validation and Regulation requirements for FM in a Medtech/Pharma environment
- 3rd Level Post graduate Qualification
- Knowledge and experience of Equipment repair/ preventive maintenance programs and asset management implementation.
- Ownership of implementing FM Safety Programs.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is INSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Courtney.email@example.com
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.