Johnson & Johnson
IRL - Project Manager - Normal
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Job Title: Project Readiness Lead
Reports To: Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead
We are currently recruiting a Project Readiness Lead to join our contingent workforce at the Visioncare site in Limerick. This position will initially be for 12 months.
This is a Project leadership role to manage, and control Project Readiness activities relating to large retrofits and new line introductions. You will lead the Project Readiness cross-functional team and manage the development, roll-out, and implementation of all aspects of Project Readiness for large retrofits/new line introductions. You will be responsible for facilitating and developing cross functional Project Readiness plans, timelines, and resource requirements to ensure successful project delivery including FPO’s.
Adheres to all JJVC policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safety/Quality/Environmental standards
- Manage Project Readiness deliverables through the cross functional teams for medium to large scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Manage an effective communication chain between Project Readiness team and main Project Leader/Sponsor
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Be able to identify and escalate any risks or roadblocks, including having mitigations in place to ensure delivery of all Project Readiness milestones
- Utilize necessary project tools to manage projects successfully, e.g., Microsoft Project, FPX etc.
- 5 years’ experience in relevant Project Management role, Project Management certification preferred (e.g., FPX)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Proven Leadership skills
Other Desirable Criteria:
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Familiarity with equipment validation in an FDA environment
- Develop good working relationships across the business
- Ability to motivate and lead - must be team orientated
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering.
- To be able to demonstrate excellent project management and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Vision Care Operations, Engineering and Supply Chain