Johnson & Johnson
The Netherlands, 1-year contract, 40h, Hybrid way of work
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Lab Technician to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in the QCD labs group in Janssen in Leiden for a 12-month contract.
The QCD labs group is part of the Analytical Development Department of the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Coordination, and Technicians) and is responsible for the release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of Janssen’s virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
The main tasks of a Lab Technician are:
- Routine culturing of cells (e.g. A549, HEK293), in order to keep cells maintained for assays.
- Performing assays like: GPT and Control Cell
- Ensuring that a high level of quality is maintained in the department.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks, and logbooks.
- Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- Becoming a responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating test instructions for GMP assays.
To be successful in this role you:
- Have MLO, affinity with medical products, and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, LIMS.
- Are accurate, proactive, and a team player.
- Have experience with lab activities (e.g. cell culture) in a GMP environment
- Have experience working in a Quality driven environment.
- Are comfortable with routine activities.
- Have good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally).
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Lab Technician role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!