Johnson & Johnson
Lead / Senior SAP Finance Analyst - REMOTE
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Finance Technology Solutions Lead (Senior Analyst) role focuses on driving global projects as well as regional continuous improvements in both Finance Systems and Finance Processes by leveraging the capabilities of the ERP and local reporting tools.
The role focuses on ensuring Data Quality and System Integration platform alignment for Internal and External Financial Reporting.
This includes coordinating and supporting projects on behalf of the Financial Organisation, requiring strong cross-functional collaboration skills between IT and Finance.
The Lead/Senior Analyst role may also manage direct report(s) and support the teams’ efforts toward various aspects of the overall operation of Financial Systems.
Ideally the right candidate would have a hybrid set of skills and experience in Finance and SAP FI/CO. The candidate would have the ability to see the bigger picture and be able to deliver against tight deadlines in a matrixed Corporation.
- 6 Month Contract (Potential Extension)
- £40-45 p/h (Higher Umbrella Rates Available)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the delivery of the systems module within projects and enhancements to support continuous improvements as well as enterprise projects and initiatives such as SigniFi (especially CFIN), Transact or TranSCend (S4 HANA upgrade)
- Support system enhancements and project implementations through translated requirements, documentation, gap analysis, optimal solution design and hypercare
- Manage and prioritize the project and enhancement portfolio discussion with key stakeholders, ensuring that the Cost vs Business Benefit adds value and is aligned with global strategy
- Support the deployment of new functionality, including integration of Corporate tools
- Understand and work towards meeting IT release deadlines
- Support the triage process and ensure appropriate disposition of issues coming through SMT, following up to conclusion of all systems constraints
- Work in close collaboration with GS functions in A2R and I2C to understand the business processes in order to provide system expertise and guidance
- Analyze and challenge existing processes to facilitate transfer from legacy process to new process
- Communicate financial business processes and system solutions to peers across regions and platforms
- Create training documentation and/or conduct training through the Power Users Programme. Deliver content in the Community of Practice meetings
- Strictly comply with all compliance and business policies including SOX cycles, SOPs, internal & external audit requirements, and system security protocols. Ensure strong internal controls are in place to achieve “Adequate” internal and external audit rating
- Assist with Manager responsibilities, as requested, ensuring that the Team Manager is aligned on priorities, progress and challenges – escalating appropriately when required
- Where applicable manage direct reports through utilization of leadership imperatives, 5 conversations and development discussions.
Professional Experience Required:
- Accounting Qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) OR equivalent experience/qualification, demonstrating a solid understanding of accounting principles and practices
- SAP FI/CO certification is preferred and/or Central Finance
- Minimum of 3 years strong transactional experience with SAP ERP system.
- Experience with system enhancement process, project implementation, and testing protocol
- Strong understanding of financial business processes and reporting in areas such as A2R, P2P, and I2C
- Working knowledge of reporting tools like CFIN, SMT, SAP BI, TM1, Tableau, Cognos, SQL, Cliq, and Alteryx is desirable
- Experience in supporting business applications such as Ariba, Concur, Blackline is helpful.
- Experience with global collaboration, operating model strategy and system implementation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical, problem solving and team building skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize and plan effectively, initiative to follow through on directives, and knowledge and sensitivity to global partners/cultures/norms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced framing skills for presentation & communication at all levels of the organization
- This position may require up to 10% travel domestic or international
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is Inside IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.