Johnson & Johnson
Market Research Manager
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently looking for Market Research Manager for a contract position until December 2021 with possible extension.
Location: Neuss, Germany
Tasks and responsibilities
- Supports marketing team with market research studies, develops a holistic view of customers and products by bringing together relevant information
- Responsible for the conception, implementation and presentation of results of market research studies and competitive intelligence analyzes in cooperation with external institutes.
- Take resposibility for translation checks for global and EMEA market research studies in the corresponding products
- Networking with relevant EMEA-BI functions and ensuring country-specific input
- Roll out EMEA-wide tracking studies in the corresponding products
Required qualifications and knowledge
- Successfully completed master’s degree from a university with an economic, social or scientific focus
- At least 5 years of professional experience in market research, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector
- In-depth methodological knowledge of primary market research (preferably B2B / pharmaceuticals area)
- Very good written and spoken English and German
What we are about?
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.