Johnson & Johnson
Project Administrative Assistant
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
Currently we are looking for a Project Administrative Assistant until the end of December 2022 with possible extension.
Janssen Vaccines belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 350 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products and therapies.
- Order processing (offers, order confirmations, delivery notes, invoices, etc.)
- Administrative tasks and support of the project team
- Accounting support (incl. reports)
- Project support
- Technical knowledge preferable within pharmaceutical background
Who we are looking for
- Commercial education (Kaufmann/-frau EFZ E- or M-Profile)
- At least 3-5 years experiences
- Good oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Good perception, reliability
- Good organizational skills
- Flair for numbers
- Sense of responsibility, independence
If you are interested in hearing more about our Project Administrative Assistant role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!