Johnson & Johnson
SAP Business Expert
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a SAP Business Expert to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Johnson and Johnson. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
About the Company:
Vision, the Eye Health division of Johnson & Johnson, is well established as the world-leading manufacturer of contact lenses, solutions, equipment and continues to experience rapid growth. This progressive and innovative company includes among its? brands the No 1 selling brand of lenses, Acuvue®, which is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Vision has an exciting opportunity for an SAP Business Process Expert (Contract) for our EMEA Consumer Eye Health Business to lead business process and system support area within DELIVER function. This first line business support role is focusing on order to cash process.
You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day business operations in sales and distribution. Manage all allocated activities with a dedication to delivering an outstanding quality of Customer Service to meet the needs of all stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Lead the co-ordination (and critical issue resolution) of activities impacting the performance and success of the supply chain process for EMEA.
- Support SAP Supply Chain systems and business processes in J&J Vision and bridge the gap between the business and IT.
- Effectively engage with the Distribution team, Customer Service, IT Team, Finance, Indirect Tax team and all areas pertaining to supply chain process towards ensuring overall goals achieved.
- Identify areas for process improvement to streamline related business processes and implement changes ensuring no negative impact across other business functions.
- Work with end users on issue resolution, diagnosing problems, identifying, and documenting root causes, escalate to IT when appropriate.
- Acting as front-line SAP support for business partners in order-to-cash process including issue intake, prioritization, root causing, solution development, implementation, and change communication
- Excellent customer focus and delivery
- Building strong functional partner relations with internal and external organization
- Analytical and Continuous Improvement mindset
- Outstanding communication, written and oral
- Working with technology (SAP) and supply chain processes
- High degree of customer and process focus
- Ability to manage complexity to include proactive approach to problem solving e.g. root cause analysis and re-engineering where appropriate
- Ability to gain/maintain credibility within the business
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with emphasis on clear reporting
- Strong Presentation skills
- Good, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experienced in working to deadlines
- High level of accuracy & attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requirements successfully
- Excellent analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain and Sales applications and principles
- Experience of SAP Sales and Distribution module
- Experience in interface support
- experience of working effectively within a fast paced, complex, changing environment
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our SAP Business Expert role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!