Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Scrum Master to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Johnson and Johnson in Limerick. This will be an initial 6 month contract.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has encouraged and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
The JJT Technology Services Development Center in Limerick are currently seeking Project Managers/Scrum Masters to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. It is an open and highly collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organising and autonomous.
This position is responsible for the delivery of technology for critical J&J Solutions developed at JJT Technology Services Development Center in Limerick, Ireland.
- Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team to deliver on the Product Backlog.
- Lead and develop operations plans including application releases/updates, data/hardware migrations, and stability/performance improvements.
- Identifying project risks and driving mitigations
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Guiding and coaching the team to ensure Scrum practices and principles are adhered to.
- Ensure the Development Team is self organising.
- Facilitating all Scrum Ceremonies, that is, the Daily Stand Up, Product Backlog refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment, on a continual basis.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3 + years experience as a Project Manager Scrum Master developing software using Agile methodologies.
- Possess an excellent understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Solid understanding of the Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team role and User Epic and Story Creation.
- Experience with JIRA, JIRA Agile and Confluence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Experience in the following areas is desirable but not necessary - Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) or Data and Analytics
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Scrum Master role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!