Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
Currently we are looking for a Sourcing Manager
4 months with possible extension
Hybrid working (Zug)
Start date - immediate
- Contribute to the business sourcing plan.
- Identifies and develops sources for specialized raw materials, equipment and services that meet business, quality and regulatory compliance needs.
- Develops and implements sourcing policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures. Identifies requirements, defines specifications, prepares and solicits competitive bids and requests for proposal (RFP) for services and materials for company.
- Analyzes commodity, service costs, cost factors and initiates procurement plans to achieve them.
- Oversees and delivers annual value improve.
- Leads project teams through the bidding, supplier selection process, as well as lead all contract negotiations and contract finalization.
- Measures and tracks performance of spend subcategory.
- Prepares and negotiates statements of work, services agreements, and master supply agreements.
- Works in partnership with relevant department for finalization.
- Refines the supplier relationship management program and collaborates with operations to ensure delivery of cost, quality, service, and innovation demanded by company and its customers.
- Works closely with contract site managers and other procurement operations colleagues to transition new suppliers into the existing commercial systems to ensure business objectives are met.
- Locates, researches, evaluates, selects and develops potential sources of materials or services.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.If you are interested in hearing more about our Sourcing Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
That is why we in Switzerland we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!