Johnson & Johnson
Accounts Payable Administrator
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
I am currently recruiting for an Intercompany Accounts Payable Administrator to join the Finance function within DePuy in Cork. This is a 9 month contract starting ASAP.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High volume processing of accounts payable inventory and non-inventory related intercompany invoices and credit notes for responsible accounts, ensuring that all affiliate accounts are up to date within allowable intercompany reporting thresholds
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are coded to the correct account code and that invoices are matched with purchase orders and receipt notes to confirm proper authorization in line with company policy.
- Communicate with appropriate affiliate staff members on a regular basis and follow up to ensure that old items are cleared quickly and that aged balances on these accounts are kept to a minimum
- Prepare monthly nettings file for all relevant affiliates and update payment status in ERP once payment has been executed
- Deal with any supplier queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain Intercompany Recharge tracker on a quarterly basis
- Manage the Accounts Payable element of consignment inventory process
- Perform all intercompany accounts payable month end duties, including ensuring that all accounts are reconciled to affiliate statements
- Ensure aging of GRNI is kept under control
- Ensure that all invoice files are properly maintained
- Ensure that all relevant procedures are fully documented and updated as required
- Review processes and procedures to identify any process improvements and efficiencies that can be achieved
- Complete full balance sheet reconciliations for all responsible accounts on a monthly basis and ensure that all outstanding amounts are recorded and reconciled.
- Provide finance business partnering and support to the Project Management Office on-site
- Keep up to date with all WorldWide Procedures and attend Intercompany Broadcasts on a monthly basis
- Provide information to the Finance Team Leadaer in a timely manner, as required, in order to assist in month-end and quarter-end reporting.
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time.
- Three/four years’ experience of accounts payable and other accounts activities within a Multinational organisation
- Experience working to tight deadline in particular month end and quarter end
- Excellent communication skills with experience dealing with stakeholders at multiple levels within an organisation
- Good personal computer skills - ideally Microsoft Office.
- Experience on a computerized accounting package – ideally JD Edwards
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Personal qualities: Adaptable disposition, flexible, willing to assist with ad hoc duties outside the scope of the above specification, accurate with good attention to detail
- Needs to be a team player