Johnson & Johnson
Analyst Dissolution - Liquid Chromatography
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting an Analyst dissolution - liquid chromatography to join our contingent workforce. You will be working in The Clinical Release and Stability (CRS) department of J&J Beerse, Belgium. This will be an initial contract opportunity until the end of 2022.
The Clinical Release and Stability (CRS) group is a department of Chemical and
Pharmaceutical Development & Supply – Analytical Development.
The lab team of CRS supports the delivery of the R&D portfolio by timely testing of:
- Clinical release and stability testing of Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP)
- for small molecules from Phase 1 up to registration
- Manufacturing and characterization development support for DS and DP
- Screening studies
- Risk based predictive modelling studies
Do you have a laboratory background and are you interested to work in a GMP laboratory, performing analysis and evaluating your scientific results? Then this can be the ideal opportunity in your career!
• Perform GMP analysis for screening, CTA/IND, MAA/NDA stability studies and release testing of clinical batches
• Perform GMP analysis during product development and/or method investigation
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP and safety.
• Scientific evaluation of generated results
• You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in Chemistry
• Good knowledge and practical experience with one of the following tests; Liquid
• Ensure high quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these
• Efficient, flexible and dynamic
• Customer focused, and result performance driven
• Sense of Urgency
• You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
• You are able to work independently, though you are also a team player
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Analyst dissolution - liquid chromatography role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!