Johnson & Johnson
BE - Data Migration Specialist
Data Migration Specialist
The purpose of this position is to migrate, re-name, and de-identify electronic records from multiple storage devices (CDs, hard drives, and network storage locations) form across multiple clinical studies using proprietary software/system. This task will involve handling highly confidential clinical data, utilizing moderate computer skills with consistency and accuracy, following technical work instructions to validate data migration and de-identification, and documenting all work for audit trail purposes.
The job also entails some Clinical Trial support, such as, creation of Data Listings within electronic Data Capture System, submission of documents in electronic Trial Master File, and scheduling meetings and organizing study files.
The work will require constructive interactions and management of expectations with data management and clinical research representatives.
- High school diploma or equivalent with evidence of high academic achievement.
- Two or more years of general IT office experience in which utilizing an office computer was a daily task.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer work, such as working with spreadsheets, Shell Scripts and electronic records.
- Evidence technical abilities and precision in detailed tasks.
- Evidence of ethical conduct, trustworthiness, and ability to function semi-independently toward long-term goals.
- Performance of all job duties in a professional, dependable, and ethical manner.
(Note: This position will report to an on-site employee in Diegem, Belgium. No home working possible.)