Johnson & Johnson
BE - E2E Integrated Data Management - Business Lead
JSC End2End Integrated Data Management
IDM2 Data Governance & Maintenance processes - Business Lead (Project Leader)
The role drives harmonized and standardized Master Data Management (MDM)
processes to achieve E2E transparency along the entire value chain.
· Within the IDM program, initiatives have been identified to improve the E2E MDM processes affecting all functions (e.g., need for new roles with clear responsibilities, new workflow toolset, need for process changes, etc.).
· The IDM 2 workstream focuses on driving harmonized and standardized Master Data Management (MDM) processes to achieve E2E transparency along the entire value chain.
· The workstream leader drives the goals of the workstream in alignment with the overall project leader.
· This person should organize & lead the workstream and sub-projects related to it.
· Additionally, the workstream leader develops and presents progress reports on the workstream.
· Implement short-/mid-/long-term initiatives & subprojects according to priority (including new E2E MDM process and node-specific processes based on lean stage gates).
· Harmonize data ownerships across brands and platforms
· Ensure that standardized definitions according to updated data dictionary are used
· Conduct workshops for remaining sites (if need be) in order to identify additional opportunities and pain-points.
· Consolidate pain-points, opportunities and lessons learned from everyday MD activities.
· Align with the leadership team on the prioritization of initiatives within the workstream.
· Communicate with internal and external project stakeholders to keep them informed and receive feedback.
· 3+ years of project management
· Good communication and leadership skills
· Knowledge of supply chain and master data management processes (ideally)
· Experience with ERP and APS solutions1 and understanding of the key role of high quality, timely and efficient master data management processes.
· 6+ years of project management
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Experience within JSC supply chain/pharma data operations