Johnson & Johnson
BE - Financial Auditor
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Global Audit & Assurance (GAA) department, a member of Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for a (Senior) Financial Auditor.
- 30% travel in the EU.
- Also open freelancers!
The GAA department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services. Our work is crafted to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls is in place, in compliance with government and industry regulations.
The Senior Financial Auditor will be responsible for the execution of the SOX 404 audit program for EMEA Pharmaceutical companies as well as other J&J Companies. He/she will also conduct assigned risk-based reviews and lead a variety of departmental projects within the region and globally.
Other common tasks include:
- Acting as or assisting in the preparation of the audit.
- Conducting detailed testing.
- Collaborating with the audit team and internal partners throughout the audit to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
The Senior Financial Auditor will also be encouraged to participate in and lead formal meetings to discuss and finalize audit recommendations. He/she may be required to supervise and develop staff during the reviews.
When not assigned to audits or as timing allows, the Senior Financial Auditor will be engaged to participate and/or lead ancillary project teams. These opportunities to assist with departmental goals and objectives sought at improving audit operations and customer service.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business field.
- Professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred.
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA or other relevant professional qualification is preferred. Part-qualified or willing to study will also be considered.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to optimally seek leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 30% is required.
- Proficiency in multiple languages is preferred.
- Flexible working hours.
- Currently you will work remotely because of COVID-19.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a fixed term contract or a freelance contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J.