Johnson & Johnson
BE - Junior Finance Analyst - Global Settlements
Are you curious, interested in financial markets, result-driven, enjoy problem solving, and love working with people from all over the world, then treasury can be the ideal opportunity for your career. In addition, it is also important that you can win trust, are ethical in your approach and act with integrity, when making business decisions.
The Johnson & Johnson Global Treasury Services Center (GTSC) is a division of J.C. General Services BV. Together with J&J Corporate the GTSC fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash and risk management of the J&J affiliates. The GTSC is also responsible for the settlements on behalf of the J&J affiliates worldwide as part of different Shared Services initiatives.
Due to the growing complexity within Treasury and in view of building a pipeline of long term treasury experts within GTSC, we are currently looking for a talented employee to reinforce our Global Settlements team.
Your new team
The Global Settlements department acts as true Payment Factory for J&J. Almost all commercial supplier payments, travel & expense related payments and intercompany netting settlements for J&J affiliates worldwide are executed through this department.
You will be part of the daily management team that is monitoring and following up on payments on a daily basis.
- Together with the other team members, ensuring daily operational management of Treasury settlement systems, i.e. monitoring of all payment instructions, bank reconciliation and resolution of differences.
- Being first point of contact for investigation/resolution of payment related queries/questions/remarks.
- Providing reports related to month-end closings.
- Identifying continuous improvements and challenging the status quo of Treasury settlement systems, processes and procedures.
- Participating in ad-hoc tasks and transactional projects e.g. supporting rollout of the settlement processes for new companies/countries.
- Taking responsibility on building/maintaining the settlements documentation, like manuals, SOPs, SLAs, ...
- Acting in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, audit and other legal requirements related to payments
- You will be business partnering with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis, including: External banks, Global Services, External and internal audit and Currency exposure, accounting and cash management teams and Treasury Support group.
- You will provide process and system expertise, with relation to the execution of complex transactions/settlements worldwide (i.e. acquisitions).
What do you need to be successful in this function
- You have a degree in Economics or Finance.
- You are eager to learn, highly motivated, stress resistant and can adapt to change.
- You can manage own workload and set priorities.
- You have attention to detail and analytical thinking while keeping the big picture as well.
- You like to build inclusive internal and external relationships and collaboration across levels to create effective solutions.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and driven to move issues and questions into resolution.
- You are a team player with an innovate mindset that stimulates others.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Flexible working hours.
- Currently you will work remotely because of COVID-19.
- After COVID-19 you are expected to come on-site.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.