Johnson & Johnson
BE - Junior Finance Analyst - Treasury Accounting
The Treasury Center Accounting Team, is a key player and shares responsibilities in the operational excellence of Treasury. Besides managing on a day to day basis the accounting, controlling and reporting of our Treasury Centers you will enrich the team by applying your strong analytical skills on the new challenges put to the treasury accounting environment.
- Your main responsibility will be the accounting and controlling of the Johnson and Johnson European Treasury Centers.
- You will ensure alignment of accounting processes with US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- You will be responsible for the reporting and controls of treasury accounting for the J&J treasury centers. On a quarterly basis you will close and report the full balance sheet and P&L of the J&J European treasury centers.
- You will work cross departmental in projects and daily work with all other treasury teams (FX, Investments, Cash management, ...).
- You will business partner with internal (Country Tax Centers, Corporate Tax, Corporate Consolidations team, J&J affiliates, ...) and external business partners (audit teams, ...).
- You will participate in the analysis and reporting of results to J&J Corporate headquarters.
- You identify and implement continuous improvements in order to optimize the accounting, controlling and reporting processes for our Treasury Centers.
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration/Management or ... and ready for this exciting (first) opportunity!
- You are eager to learn, highly motivated, stress resistant and can adapt to change.
- You can manage own workload and set priorities.
- You have attention to detail and analytical thinking while keeping the big picture as well.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and driven to move issues and questions into resolution.
- You are a team player.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- Flexible working hours.
- Currently you will work remotely because of COVID-19.
- After COVID-19 you are expected to come on-site.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.