Johnson & Johnson
BE - Launch Specialist Supply Chain
The Supply Chain Development team is responsible and accountable to develop and implement an efficient, robust and compliant end to end supply chain for new products, including their successful launch into the global commercial markets by coordinating the execution of key functional group activities. The Launch Specialist Team is part of the SCDL team and focuses on timely launch execution into Group 4&5 countries (primarily in Latin America, Middle East/Western Africa and Asia-Pacific).
The Launch Specialist Contractor will
- Lead tactical new product launches in partnership with Janssen affiliates with the focus on system set up, artwork creation, packaging and distribution into Global Markets across both new and established products.
- This role will coordinate cross functional Janssen Supply Chain teams to support key deliverables associated with on-time launch execution and will also own all aspects of SCDL/LS performance management, metrics and on-time launch database management including publishing of monthly executive scorecards.
For this position we are looking for:
- A dynamic leader who can collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross-functional team members and management.
- The LS should possess a good knowledge of regulatory/compliance guidelines.
- Excellent analytical skills and a process-oriented mindset is required.
- Shows attention to details without losing the high-level view.
- Be highly focused and have planning and project management skills with the ability to handle complex situations with opposing priorities.
- Well organized and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- Fluent in English
- Previous Pharma Experience
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Project Management experience
- MS Project
- Project Team Leadership & coordination (Global & Multi cultural)
- Product Launch knowledge
- Regulatory knowledge
- Project Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Crisis Management
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management
Note: This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract.