Johnson & Johnson
BE - R and D Analyst
The Clinical Release and Stability (CRS) group is a department of Small Molecule Pharmaceutical Development – Analytical Development (SMPD-AD).
The lab team of CRS supports the delivery of the R&D portfolio by timely testing of:
- Screening studies
- CTA/IND – NDA/MAA stability studies
- Clinical batches for release purposes
- Risk based predictive modelling studies
Analyst Dissolution / Liquid chromatography
- Perform GMP analysis for screening, CTA/IND, MAA/NDA stability studies and release testing of clinical batches.
- Perform GMP analysis during product development and/or method investigation.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP and safety.
- Scientific evaluation of generated results.
- You hold a Master degree in Chemistry, or equivalent through experience.
- Good knowledge and practical experience with one of the following tests; Liquid Chromatography and Dissolution.
- Ensure high quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic.
- Customer focused, and result performance driven.
- Sense of Urgency.
- You have a good knowledge of English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
- You are able to work independently, though you are also a team player.
This positions requires you to be on-site!