Johnson & Johnson
BE - Research and Development Lab Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Currently we are looking for a R&D Lab Analyst Preformulation!
This a long-term contracting position for several years.
- Design, plan, execute, interpret and report experiments to understand the physico-chemical properties of drug substance and drug product including solubility, intrinsic dissolution rate, pKa, LogP, ...
- Design, coordinate, execute and report experimental work related to biopharmaceutical characterization in support of drug product development.
- Provide support for drug product concepts (e.g. nanosuspensions, solid dispersions, solutions) through analytical characterization and high-throughput screening.
- Participate in the evaluation of new analytical techniques in the area of preformulation sciences, automated workflows and biorelevant testing.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of researchers, internally as well as externally.
- Bachelor/Master in Laboratory Technology, Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Technology or a related to science.
- Experience in relevant techniques for physico-chemical characterization of drug substance and drug product (UPLC, UV, dissolution, solubility, ...) is a plus.
- Lab oriented person with a can-do mentality.
- Highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills.
- Highly effective team player who can work in a matrix organization to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Good English scientific writing skills.
- We are also open for juniors!
- Flexible working hours.
- This is a long term contracting position. You wil receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration or a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J.