Johnson & Johnson
BE - Scientist 1, Research & Development
The Clinical Release and Stability (CRS) group is a department of Small Molecule Pharmaceutical Development - Analytical Development.
The lab team of CRS supports the delivery of the R&D portfolio by timely testing of:
- Clinical release and stability testing of Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP) for small molecules from Phase 1 up to registration
- Manufacturing and characterization development support for DS and DP
- Perform analysis in support of product characterization, release and stability. Main focus will be on liquid chromatography and dissolution.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory regulations, analytical methods and specifications, GMP and safety.
- Scientific evaluation of generated results
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Good knowledge and practical experience with one of the following tests: Liquid Chromatography and Dissolution
- Ensure high quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic
- Customer focused and result performance driven
- Sense of Urgency
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- You are able to work independently, though you are also a team player