Randstad, as the EMEA Johnson & Johnson talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the Randstad recruitment companies in EMEA and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
BE - Supply Chain Product Transfer Coordinator
Job is closed
Posted Dec 4, 2020
Job ID: JJJP00004872
(Jan 18, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021)
Supply Chain Product Transfer Coordinator
- The project co-ordinator SCTM is responsible and accountable for managing all supply chain aspects of a product transfer. This includes the development and implementation of a compliant end to end supply chain for the product being transferred ? including its successful launch by the new plant to the global commercial markets.
- The project co-ordinator SCTM is the key contact to drive global supply chain activities of a product transfer, with various stakeholders ? such as Operating Companies, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing Plants, Graphic Services, Affiliate Services, etc. ? and provides regular updates on the status of these transfer activities.
- The project co-ordinator SCTM proactively manages the transfer risks and identifies scenarios to guarantee sustainable supply during the transfer phase.
- Implement the new supply chain for the product to be transferred. Represents supply chain as active core team member in the Project Core Team, ensuring the supply chain requirements are developed and implemented properly.
- Develops and drives the implementation of a supply chain transfer plan, and coordinates the supply chain activities during the transfer phase by managing the overall flows (physical, QA/QC and financial).
- Influences and collaborates with Operating Companies, Manufacturing and Technical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Compliance to develop a transfer strategy that balances the customer requirements and plant capacity while meeting the regulatory, compliance and quality requirements.
- Provides transparency and clear goal setting within the functional teams to ensure transfer readiness and continuity of supply in the global markets.
- Develops and recommends strategies to support a smooth and lean transfer by proactively developing risk-based mitigation/improvement plans.
- Leads supply meetings with both sending and receiving plant.
- Agrees on the final transfer plan with each site, including a clear definition of the stop (last order sending site) and start (first order receiving site) dates.
- Owns the flawless supply chain implementation of the transfer plan, ensuring a.o.
- Development of an adequate phase-out / phase in plan, including accurate set up of the flows and codes in our logistic systems to allow manufacturing to run their planning schedule.
- Triggers and follows up artwork creation in line with the transfer timeline.
- Follows up on regulatory approval status of the countries involved and assesses impact on the transfer plan.
- Builds and leads communication to affiliates and plants to keep them informed about the project execution.
- Escalates issues in case transfer timelines are at risk, and drives decision making.
- Manages stock-build planning if required, based on transfer timelines, taking into account customer requirements, regulatory approval timelines and plant capacity.
- Manages the supply and demand of transferring products until the first order from the new site has been delivered.
- Communicates effectively and periodically across disciplines to keep management and key stakeholders informed of the status of all ongoing transfer projects managed by the Supply Chain Transfer team, about possible issues or conflicts that arise with each of these projects, and mitigation actions taken.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. Master degree preferred.
- 5 years work experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and/or Logistics in the Health Care.
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP/BW) is preferred.
- Awareness of relevant legislation ? e.g. Import/ Export legislation, regulatory requirements is beneficial.
- In depth understanding of the End to End Supply Chain flow and interdependencies across functions.
- Experience in a multi-echelon supply chain is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and capabilities:
- Ability to build strong collaborative teams and relationships, leading cross functional/ virtual teams where required.
- Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of project management tools and practices.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication skills required.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
+ View all jobs