Johnson & Johnson
Business Process & Systems Support
Business Process & System Support
Location: Zug (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 months
Other - Strong working knowledge SAP RPE / APO – OMP knowledge would be an advantage
Imagine your next step, working for Johnson & Johnson - as Business Process & Systems Support in Zug
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
roles and responsibilities
● Provide Business Application support for business continuity in relation to processes and systems
● Create and maintain business relationship internally, focusing on excellent and proactive communication, transparency and pro-active and tactical problem-solving.
● Ensure adherence to the Global Compliance time frames and calendars for month end closing and reporting.
● Builds strong partnership with all internal stakeholders, Supply Chain, local teams, Compliance, Finance, Planning, Commercial, Regulatory & Deliver to identify optimization and standardization opportunities with a continuous improvement mindset.
● Collaborate with business partners to identify and resolve system issues and provide root cause analysis.
● Work closely with cross-functional teams, including IT and business partners, to ensure project success.
how to succeed
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
Who we are looking for:
· Master or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Technology, Operations or related field.
· Good communication skills and cultural awareness
· Able to prioritize within a complex and dynamic business environment.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision-making.
· Strong working knowledge SAP RPE / APO – OMP knowledge would be an advantage.
· Experienced user of MS Office, especially strong Excel analytical capabilities are required.
· Fluent level of written and spoken English
Preferred - strong working knowledge of SAP
What’s in it for you?
As the biggest health company in the world, we find it important to put the needs and well-being of our customers and employees first. Our recipe for success consists of crafting an inclusive work environment where everybody feels welcome and respected.
At Johnson & Johnson, we blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
This role offers a very competitive hourly rate. This contract will run for 12 months and has a strong chance of extension.
you are welcome here
Johnson & Johnson is working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
about Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. As a skilled contractor, you’ll play a key part in the thinking, strategy, dynamism - and impact - of this iconic global healthcare company as they touch the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Contribute to the next healthcare breakthrough with your next project at Johnson & Johnson.
We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
We do not accept applications via email.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.