Johnson & Johnson
CH - Manager 2, Marketing Communications
Marketing Communication Manager
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
- All medical device companies must demonstrate and maintain compliance in accordance with the new EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR).
- Ensure continually deployment of the MDR Plan through consistent excellence in project management.
Support the Global Strategic Marketing group in regards of the EU MDR compliance.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
What are the detailed tasks in the role of Marketing Communication Manager?
- Perform the required activities and generates the appropriate product development documents for assigned product portfolio while ensuring compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices
- Perform specific projects and functions as assigned by the group manager
- Update and review the below listed items: labeling material (LMD & IFU) using Agile, product Label Form process, marketing material and claims using EOS Copy Approval
- Assure information exchange between internal partners, e.g. Operations, Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Design Transfer, etc.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in product management or marketing in a Medical Device regulated environment
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Minimum of a B.A. /B.S. in Business/Marketing or equivalent
- Engineering/R&D background of advantage
- Certificates in Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including confidence, transparency, integrity, innovation, passion, patience and tenacity
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Strong knowledge and skills in PLM system; Agile PLM, Windchill, Adaptive will enhance candidacy
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision in a matrix organization
- Native or high-proficiency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
Non-technical profil requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines
What we are about?
Synthes GmbH is a global leader in medical technology. It has five different business areas: treatment of trauma, spine, Oral and maxillofacial surgeon, biomaterials, sport medicine and power tools.
Synthes develops, produces and markets instruments, implants and biomaterials for the surgical fixation, correction and reconstruction of the human skeleton and its soft parts.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on religion, race, nationality, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation.