Johnson & Johnson
Clinical Research Associate
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Clinical Research Associate to join our contingent workforce. You will be working in the Clinical Team of J&J Medical in Diegem, Belgium. This will be an initial contract opportunity for 1 year with possibility of an extension.
This is an off site/ on site position with +-1 day/week on site work in Diegem, Belgium.
Also, this position requires travelling across Belgium 2-3 days per week.
- This individual will be responsible for managing clinical activities at study sites conducting studies for the Medical Devices group, as well as, fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the Medical Devices Group.
- Responsible for managing clinical study activities for multiple sites in single or several clinical projects. Oversees performance of appointed study sites, conducting company initiated clinical studies. Responsible for the site visits, monitoring, communication, and deliverables for the assigned study sites. Serves as a member of the clinical study team and is the liaison between the clinical study team and study site personnel for the specific clinical projects.
- Clinical Study Site Management Tasks
- Ensures that all work related activities, and decisions embody the Johnson & Johnson Credo Values.
- Verify safety and well being of study subjects are maintained for assigned study sites.
- Support the operational execution of clinical trials and ensure collection of high quality, substantiated data.
- Execute clinical trials activities following established standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for study site performance, and providing high quality data according to overall project timeline.
- Assist Clinical Operations staff and study site staff to quickly and effectively resolve issues. Responds to problems and assists in implementing corrective and preventive actions, if required.
- Verify Investigator Site Files at assigned study sites are maintained according to regulations and/or company requirements/procedures.
- Responsible for supporting patient recruitment and retention activities.
- Performs site visits and ensures study site is compliant with the study protocol and all Federal, State, local, and company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assists with internal communication of important clinical data and events.
- Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes.
- Interface and collaborate with Investigators, IRBs/ECs, contractors/vendors, and company personnel as needed.
- A Bachelor Degree is required, preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing or Biological Science.
- Previous clinical research experience required.
- Previous medical device monitoring or equivalent experience required.
- Requires understanding and application of regulations and standards applied in clinical research areas and medical devices/combination products.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
- Skills: leadership, written and verbal communication, presentation and influencing, strong organizational skills
- Language skills: Dutch, French and English
- Ability to travel up to 80% of time.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Clinical Research Associate role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!