Johnson & Johnson
Commercial Strategy Manager
Commercial Strategy Manager
6 month contract with potential of extension
Up to £55 per hour ( rate dependant on payment type, PAYE/Umbrella)
- Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies.
- At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Aveeno®, Nicorette®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Benylin®.
- We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career.
- The Commercial Strategy (CS) team owns elements of the marketing mix (price, promotion, place, and product (assortment) and provides the link between customer-facing roles at the company and the rest of the organization.
- This role will be an opportunity for a strong commercial operator to move into a more rounded, broader, and strategic role, which will develop and enrich their experience by giving them a more strategic view of the customer, senior visibility and exposure across the UK.
- You will lead a large and complex brand to deliver a visible and felt change to plans that create real customer value.
- This is a phenomenal role to develop your strategic and commercial skills before embarking on further opportunities in J&J.
- With robust talent and succession planning, support will be given to help develop you and your career.
- In this team you will have the opportunity to work across multiple functions with Customer Development, Category & Marketing, Shopper, Finance and Supply.
- You will do this by developing winning commercial propositions and long-term commercial plans for a select group of brands.
- Own the UK Commercial Proposition for one of our largest and most complex brands
- Sets the Commercial Strategy and own the standards of execution in the UK market
- Is a strong and reliable representation of the customer in all Squad touchpoints
- Designs the price, promo and pack strategy for the brand
- Influence the UK Squads to help realise the potential of NPD & Initiatives
- Lead the Commercial agenda of the Annual Planning Cycle
- Coach, develop and raise capabilities of the wider team and others
Experience and Skills:
- 4 + Years Experience in a Commercial / National Accounts role
- Excellent communicator & collaborator specifically looking at influencing and coaching
- Performance orientated, ability to adapt to change and a solution focused approach
- Strong leadership & proof of delivery via others
- Strategic orientation is important
- Excellent IT Skills (especially Excel)
- Degree level Educated or equivalent (i.e. BA/BS required, MA/MBA preferred)
- 5% Travel within UK for Customer Visits where applicable
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 contract with the high chance of extension & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
This role is partially based on-site in High Wycombe and the rest of the time remote.
Please Note: This role is INSIDE IR35. Pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options)
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact email@example.com