Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
Under the coordination of the Data & Digital Strategy Leader the Digital Communications Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the internal communications strategy in order to increase awareness of the Digital teams brand and improve its internal marketing efforts. A key role will be supporting and enhancing internal communications initiatives to improve how the Digital team connects with employees and functions across JSC providing open and transparent view into how the Digital team is helping community members to utilize impactful and innovative digital capabilities to transform their ways of working toward a more digital, data-driven and efficient paradigm.
1. Assist in developing content and campaigns for reaching internal communities
2. Enhance awareness of the JSC S&D Digital team and its brand through new and emerging media
3. Coordinate, implement, track activities through internal communications platforms
4. Posting and interacting with users on a daily basis.
5. Manage comms and media management software.
6. Measure the success of communication campaigns through reports and dashboards to monitor traffic and engagement.
7. Design graphics and other marketing materials.
8. Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate according to plan/strategy for internal initiatives.
9. Responsible for the monitoring and approval of updates to be published on the established channels
10. Performs other duties as assigned by the Data & Digital Strategy leader.
If you are interested in hearing more about our Communication Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!