Johnson & Johnson
EMEA Vision Communications
12 months with the possibility of extension
This role is to support the Corporate Communications Function across Johnson & Johnson Vision EMEA: Vision Care, Surgical Vision and Global Sustainability.
The Communications Specialist plays a key role in supporting the coordination of internal and external comms within the Johnson & Johnson EMEA communications function. This is a varied role supporting a broad spread of communications activities across the regional function for Johnson & Johnson Vision Care and Surgical Vision.
• Supporting the preparation, management and follow up for quarterly Town Halls
• Managing content on our intranet, including supporting on article postings, editing and checking
• Managing editorial calendar by working with communications team and agency to ensure we’re on track with activity
• Support distribution of communication messages, including emails and leadership alerts
• Regulatory approvals through our approval system - Veeva
• Country communications queries and requests
• Event arrangements and support
• Supporting preparation of major congresses and the communications aspects of annual Kick-Off Meetings
• Meeting logistics support (as needed)
• Providing admin support for team POs (assist with PO support, budget tracking against POs as needed), expenses, travel arrangements, and meetings
• PA/EA Duties - organizing team meetings/ travel
• The role would suit someone familiar with digital processes and who has experience of and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
• Training on systems will be provided previous work experience in a corporate, team setting utilizing common office online tools such as Microsoft
• Strong Understanding of digital and social media channels.
• Previous Sharepoint usage is desirable