Johnson & Johnson
Data Analyst - with HR focus
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
Currently we are looking for a Data Analyst/Capacity & Demand Planner for one year.
The Data Analyst/Capacity & Demand Planner will play a key role in building and executing J&J's new Talent Acquisition (TA) Capacity Planning and Demand Forecasting strategy as well as defining operational and outcome-based metrics that drive continuous improvements in our TA service-delivery.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and continually improve global TA capacity planning and demand forecast models
- Collate and leverage data to facilitate resource allocation decisions in partnership with global TA and HR leaders
- Manage global databases of open requisitions and recruiters
- Solve data issues and discrepancies
- Generate insights that support demand forecast modelling
- Relationship management: creating and delivering presentations, leading and facilitating meetings
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Business, Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain/Procurement (or a related field)
- 4 or more years' experience in a demand-forecasting and capacity planning-related role with a strong focus on HR/talent acquisition
- Strong systems background: Proficiency in ERP and planning tools.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge in Tableau
- Strong knowledge in integrated demand & supply planning process
- Experience with R, Python SAS, SPSS or a similar statistical software
- Experience communicating research findings to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving. Meticulous and strong with numbers. Ability to convert insights from data analysis into diagnostic and solution
Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills. Can communicate with people from multiple organizations at multiple levels, and can provide strategic/tactical guidance in a collaborative, consultative, and positive manner
- People - Strong interpersonal and partnering skills; yet ability to lead and influence issue resolution
If you are interested in hearing more about our Data Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!