Johnson & Johnson
Digital Events Specialist
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Digital Events Specialist to join the team, located in High Wycombe (mostly remote working) for a contract of 6 months.
J&J is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies – the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage.
Uniquely positioned and privileged to make a positive difference to the lives of patients and their loved ones, at all stages of life, Janssen employs over 400 dedicated individuals across the UK who are encouraged to help find new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure some of the most complex medical challenges of our time.
This is a six-month project role to lead the setup and deployment of our eEvents (webinar) platform. We are looking for a strong technical project manager with experience of working within CRM (Salesforce, Veeva), content management and webinar systems (Qumu, Zoom, Teams), who can work with internal business partners, speakers and supporting agencies to setup and run webinars for our customers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a true passion for project and virtual event management, understanding the critical path involved in delivering virtual meeting and webinar solutions that meet customer needs. The role involves working closely with our technical, digital and CRM expert teams as well as co-ordinating activities with internal and external customers.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Building a strong understanding of the platforms itself, in particular:
eEvents setup within the Veeva CRM systems
CMS; and Webinar platforms including Zoom, QUMU or similar platforms.
Supporting pre-event setup:
- Supporting internal and external stakeholders ranging from sales, marketing, medical education and external supporting agencies to capture event and attendee details into our Veeva CRM system.
- Using the same information to brief our webmasters so that webinar pages can be built on our online platforms
- Testing the setup of eEvents.
- Setting up processes and providing documentation and training for internal stakeholders.
- Liaising with technical experts to problem solve and look for innovative solutions when needed.
Event registration management:
- Working closely with our in-house Omnichannel team to setup and send registration and reminder email campaigns.
- Setup and run webinars using our preferred Zoom and QUMU players
- Run pre-checks with speakers to ensure everything is working and in place pre-event
- Working independently and with supporting agencies to provide support during the events
Process and documentation
- Produce documentation and processes for webmaster, agencies and internal stakeholders
Strong stakeholder management:
Manage and communicate prioritisation and sequence of event setup related tasks to a varying list of stakeholders.
Establishing regular touchpoints and feedback loops to maintain a joined-up approach to event management
Adopting an open and inclusive approach to communications.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of project & management of virtual events, website content management and CRM technologies.
- Strong project management ability with a high level of attention to detail. Expert understanding of critical path planning to ensure events are managed to time, budget and with high customer satisfaction.
- Self-starter, with the ability to manage multiple events at the same time and the ability to prioritise accordingly.
- A strong communicator and good listener, able to present ideas coherently leading to achieving a consensus, even where stakeholders are from a diverse range of business areas. This will include building relationships remotely.
- Translation of non-technical information into technical instructions.
- Experience of using workflow/project management tools such as Basecamp, Teamwork, Jira and Confluence.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRABLE:
- Knowledge and experience of using:
- QUMU & Zoom in a webinar setting.
- Mass email / marketing automation tools to run event-related campaigns – preferably Eloqua.
- Content management entry experience.
- Salesforce.com, Veeva or similar CRM systems.
- Using standard webinar and web analytics tools to provide event related analytics information.
- A keen eye for detail, creative design and user experience management.
- Experience working in truly agile environments - releasing new product increments regularly, testing and reiterating.
- Communication and influencing skills:
- communicating with non-technical and technical colleagues – translating business requirements into technical terms.
- communicating and influencing remote teams – listening to ensure key concepts are understood and communicated locally whilst also communicating local challenges to ensure these are heard at a regional level.
- Comfortable working in a regulated and dynamic team environment.
- Strong project and expectation management skills, able to negotiate compromises and priorities.
- Flexible to work beyond core hours in order to support evening / weekend events
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.