Johnson & Johnson
Digital Healthcare Solutions Liaison (Digital Marketing Lead)
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a Digital Healthcare Solution Liaison (DHSL) you will execute UK and EMEA solution strategy, within the local Operating Company business objectives/strategies. This will be a initial 6 months contract based in High Wycombe (2-3 days/week working from site).
Working within cross-functional teams you will support the solution strategy development and tactical implementation tools and materials to drive optimal launch and best solution positioning/outcomes. In addition, you are responsible for
monitoring and supporting the performance of the solution development and implementation.
In this role, you will gather information and develop relations with key stakeholders in order to identify opportunities and risks within current plans and ensure the solution meets unmet customer needs.
You will perform a pivotal role across the Marketing team to ensure innovative digital strategies/multichannel campaigns and consistently deploy and improve upon to maximize sales and profit of in-line brands, aligned to each product/indication agreed strategy. The role collaborates closely with
Product Managers and external partners to ensure the brand delivers on company Customer Interaction Excellence ambitions and sales targets. The role is also
integrally involved in company-wide initiatives to improve standards of digital marketing activities across Janssen.
- Supports the solutions strategy ensuring alignment to business objectives/strategies.
- Executes the solution strategy and works in close collaboration with Operating Company Brand Teams to prepare and implement commercial solution activities as defined in the brand plan.
- Working within agreed budget and resource allocation continuously looking for synergies and sharing best practices across Operating Companies to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Supports the CVT in ensuring that the solution is developed and positioned within the Value Excellence framework and into all aspects of the Local strategy and tactics.
- Supports the partnership with cross-functional team to ensure that the solution meets the defined unmet customer needs and key stakeholders realize the economic and value proposition.
- Contributes to development of the solution roadmap.
- Co-creates to design/develop the solution materials that support brand positioning, as appropriate, and maximise the lifecycle value offering with a strong focus on patient centricity and connectivity.
- Supports implementation of solution at customer site, if needed, and monitors systems and metrics to reflect solution performance and implementation effectiveness.
- Analyses information gathered to identify opportunities and risks within current plans to enable early insights and development of corrective measures.
- Identify opportunities for the company and department to improve and innovate their digital/multichannel campaigns.
- Shape thinking on the optimal multichannel implementation of the brand strategy, in collaboration with relevant CVT business partners
- Collaborate with Marketing, Multichannel and Medical business partners to deliver campaigns.
- Drive engagement with multichannel campaigns across relevant brand team members.
- Identify insight-/analysis-led improvements on the tactical implementation of the multichannel campaign.
- Actively engage in company-/marketing-wide initiatives aimed at improving standards of digital marketing activities.
- Leads development/execution of dashboards or other implementation monitoring tools to provide insights and analyses of implementation.
- Supports change management by gaining understanding of local cultures, economies and pressures having impact on the business.
- Develops relationships with key internal stakeholders and co-creation stakeholders.
- Continuous external focus to gather insights and priorities for external innovation and broader priorities of healthcare systems.
- Bachelor's degree required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
- A minimum of 4+ years of professional experience required.
- Customer-facing experience required.
- A passion for technology and experience with healthcare technology strongly preferred. Expertise in commercial/operational functions of health systems preferred.
- Proven ability to execute and implement complex programs, motivate and mobilize teams around new initiatives Experience in start-up or high growth company environment is preferred.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to follow through on commitments using strong time management and organization skills and a service orientated and entrepreneurial mindset with a talent for addressing complex customer needs required.
- Comfortable with data gathering, management, and analysis is required.
If you think this role is for you apply now!