Johnson & Johnson
Digital Project Manager
Janssen is one of the world?s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies ? the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage.
Uniquely positioned and privileged to make a positive difference to the lives of patients and their loved ones, at all stages of life, Janssen employs over 400 dedicated individuals across the UK who are inspired to help find new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure some of the most complex medical challenges of our time.
Digital Project Manager
12 Month Contract
We are looking for a digital project manager to coordinate the technical implementation of a new platform and site builds.
- You will work across the business with marketing, technical and other specialists to ensure timely content generation, supervise build progress, coordinate workshops, and organize training.
- You will be responsible for launching the website, leading the preparation and configuration of the new platform for content; working with remote development teams; and handling communications with non-technical partners.
- You will enjoy coordinating multiple teams to keep progress on track.
- You will bring the experience in managing both resources and comms channels as well as the confidence to oversee technical delivery.
- You will engage with multiple departments, and be able to summarise effectively for business leads.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as Jira, and an understanding of tools like Basecamp, Teamwork, Trello, or similar will elevate your application.
- We are particularly interested in candidates who have worked within highly regulated fields like the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will assimilate new concepts quickly and be happy to document progress.
- Familiarity with agile / scrum methodologies and confidence using project management software is desirable.
- You will be mindful of competing demands upon peoples' time whilst also having the confidence to manage changes in timelines where necessary.
- You will demonstrate resilience in the face of obstacles and report openly on project progress.
Onboarding remotely, you will work alongside two digitally-minded teams keen to get you up to speed quickly and help you to maximize your opportunity to make an impact in this role. On a personal level, there is also an opportunity to connect with multiple teams across the company.
We are a large company working in a highly-regulated environment. Confident presentation skills, great attention to detail, and respect for following compliance guidelines are fundamental requirements.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.