Johnson & Johnson
Digital Senior Project Manager
eCommerce Senior Project Manager
Project: Our Digital & Connected Commerce Team needs support with updating and delivering digital content on a new platform for J&J retailers.
Location: Working remotely - UK based.
Duration & hours: Minimum 12 months - April start - Full time
Johnson & Johnson are seeking a performance-driven senior eCommerce Project Manager with project and portfolio management experience primarily in digital and eCommerce to join the Digital & Connected Commerce Team to support the rollout of a new content platform.
You will be a performance-driven senior eCommerce Project Manager with project and portfolio management experience primarily in Digital and eCommerce.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of in leading large digital projects from start to successful delivery. An individual who has experience in translating business needs into tangible results.
You must be a technical expert in Product Information Management (PIM) and PXM Platforms (Product Experience). Also, you should have a deep understanding of eCommerce data and the processes in syndicating data to retailers.
- Supporting the implementation of a new platform which will enable us to provide detailed product information to our retailer partners.
- Designing strategic plans and control structures for programmes and projects ensuring KPIs are met.
- To update, improve & deliver digital online content to retailers such as Amazon, Tesco, Boots & Superdrug.
- Service Administrative staff for the steering committee, make decisions, help prioritize backlog issues.
- Coordinate various work streams as it relates to PIM & PMX
- Designing strategic plans & control structures for programs & projects, ensuring KPI’s are met.
- Team management & stakeholder communication.
Additional Experience required:
- Understanding of content management platforms.
- Planning & operational delivery.
- Technical experience in Product information management.
- Project Management experience.
- A proven track record in leading large digital projects from start to finish.
- Experience in translating business needs into tangible results.
- PIM (Project Management Professional) & CSM (Certified Scrum Master).
- eCommerce industry knowledge.
- Full Lifecycle Project Management.
- ROI analysis of potential initiatives.
- Vendor & Supplier management, on and offshore.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Data analysis & results evaluation.
- Problem resolution.
- Change management.
- Deep understanding of business goals (merchandising, customer satisfaction).
- Consumer background (desirable)
- JIRA/Sprints (desirable)
- Salsify (desirable)
- Microsoft Office
- MS Teams
In return you will receive a long term contract (minimum 12 months), a very competitive hourly rate & a chance to work with one of the world’s leaders in the Pharmaceutical industry, Johnson & Johnson.
If you think this role could be for you then please apply direct today!
Please note: Hourly pay rate is dependent on which option you choose, PAYE or Umbrella
For more information or any questions about this role please contact Tabitha.firstname.lastname@example.org