Johnson & Johnson
Leiden, Netherlands, 40h, 3 days per week on-site
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Facilities Engineer to join our contingent workforce in Janssen in Leiden for an initial one-year contract.
As a Facilities Engineer, you supervise and direct all aspects of the operation, maintenance, repairs, and improvements to facilities and facilities services and buildings, including all equipment and machinery of the utility systems. Complies with Good Manufacturing Practice and Safety and Environmental Regulations to ensure execution, compliance, and proper reporting. You ensure compliance with facilities standards as defined by J&J and External Governmental bodies.
As a Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Manage facilities & facility services according to GxP and EHS regulatory requirements
- Ensure the service activities performed by the Facilities partner in the areas of responsibility to comply with production requirements and standardization expectations.
- Ensure the repair, installation, and maintenance of facility systems are conducted according to the established requirements and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Supervise and/or oversees in-house and subcontracted jobs in the area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the established requirements and company policies, as applicable.
- Identify issues and risks that can cause failure to comply with any EHS and quality regulatory requirement, downtime, or impact the financial plan
- Keep standard operational procedures of the area updated and assure strict compliance with them.
- Act as Facilities subject matter expert for area improvements, deviations evaluations, regulatory audits, and capital justification.
- Support major process and facilities projects, including conducting project team meetings.
- Ensure the establishment, implementation, execution, and monitoring of the facility's environmental controls throughout the facility's maintenance system.
- Ensure compliance with environmental legal requirements; manages EHS and Quality improvement plans as per site CAPA system.
- Adopt and deploy EHS systems ownership through the facilities team.
- Ensure the establishment, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of the environmental management systems.
- Assure compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Develop environmental objectives and targets and promotes and encourage employees to achieve these objectives and targets.
- Assure training in the assigned tasks has been delivered prior to execution.
- Develop, administers, and control assigned budget to maximize utilization, reduce operational costs, and comply with corporate standards.
- Prepare performance reports on accomplishments and situations in the area for the department head.
- Deliver small projects or executes programs versus objectives. Independently plans and prioritizes work for completion. Promotes and implements innovative solutions in core areas. Improves processes and/or methodology.
- Responsible for communicating business-related issues or opportunities to the next management level
To be successful in this role you have:
- Relevant University studies
- At least 2 years of a proven engineering experience in a relevant role & field
- Fluency in English
- Team player mindset
- Quality-driven and proactive ability
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Facilities Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!