Johnson & Johnson
Finance Analyst (Supply Chain) - HYBRID (Wokingham)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 6 month contract with high Likelihood of extension
- £27-31 p/h (Higher Umbrella Rates Available)
- Hybrid Role (Wokingham)
The Global Services Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4B across 100 different brands.
This is a key role within the GS CoE Inventory Accounting Team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing financial support to Local Finance, Regional Supply Chain and business support teams, ensuring that Inventory related financial processes are aligned across all Markets within Region, and ensuring that all Inventory accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Johnson & Johnson Worldwide Procedures (WWP).
- Point of contact and key business partner for all Inventory (P&L and Balance Sheet) related month end closing activities and ongoing processes and ad-hoc queries for a cluster of countries within Consumer EAME structure.
- Analysis & reconciliation of Inventory process in scope include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intercompany Profit Elimination (PII)
- SLOB & LCM provision
- Revaluation Analysis
- Regional Inventory Days calculations
- POS re-classification
- Direct GRIR analysis
- Regional & Local FAA calculation
- Ensure all Inventory related OCNIS costs – e.g. purchase price variances, inventory adjustments/reserves, Inbound freight and environmental taxes/cosmetics taxes
- Warehousing and out-bound transportation costs
- Adhoc PIC Reporting & Forecasting
Note: Requires knowledge of process and understanding of WWP. Delivery of accurate and timely month-end reporting is essential to meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with regional supply chain organization, CLS, local finance and supply chain business planning by providing accounting expertise and support and to ensure regional solutions and practices are implemented.
- Work closely with Regional Operations Accounting Manager and Senior Inventory Analyst. Proactively and continuously identify and share areas for improvement.
- Provide information and analysis for Internal and External Auditors when requested.
- To provide Inventory and business support in various Projects across COE.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Part qualified accountant or an international part qualified accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years financial experience.
- English essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Supply Chain experience (must have)
- Strong accounting and operations background
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel
- Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practices.
- Customer Focus
- Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Strong communication skills
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.