Johnson & Johnson
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization with companies located in Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, Korea, and Singapore.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures and has direct sales to trade for multiple Allied Businesses.
Our JBS Allied Business team is in Beerse and we are part of JBS that operates across the world in close collaboration with multiple internal and external partners including other JBS companies, Supply Chain, Commercial Organizations, Trade customers, etc.
Location: Finance Janssen Belgium (Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V.), Beerse (Remote during Covid, 1-2 days/week after expected)
Working hours: 40/week
The contract isuntil 31/12/2021 (high chances for extension!!)
- 4-6 years of experience
• Finance/accounting, pharma background
- Employment Consultant (payroll): 32,50 eur/h (4500-4800 eur month/gross)
Must be EU Citizen
We are currently looking for a contractor to join our finance team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following processes and activities:
- You are supporting divestiture projects and/or license-out deals and you are in contact with the 3rd party buyer.
- You take ownership of the closing process (reporting & analytics) in an accurate and timely matter
- Daily management of price setting, credit review...
- You are supporting during the planning processes
- Collaborate with our Allied Business partners across the organization
- You support the legacy supply to 3rd parties
- You are involved in ad hoc financial analysis and requests.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following profile/qualifications:
- Reassured to connect across functions in a global environment and to address business needs with an agile mindset.
- Analytic skills, ability to balance a big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- You are energized by achieving results, a can-do mindset, hands-on attitude.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English.
- Finance / accounting background
- Good knowledge of Excel, reporting systems, and SAP are a plus