Johnson & Johnson
Financial Analyst - Ireland, Remote
Financial Analyst - Ireland, Remote
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC, (previously Janssen Biologics), is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products and related services. Our site in Ringaskiddy was established in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. We manufacture a range of biopharmaceutical products indicated for the treatment of conditions that include rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and cancer.
We are expanding our site to allow us to meet the critical needs of patients around the world. The expansion plans involve an investment of more than €300 million that will increase the existing manufacturing space by an additional 19,100m2, provide employment for up to 450 people during construction and an extra 200 people once completed
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join the Cork team. Janssen Sciences Ireland established operations in Ringaskiddy in 2005. It produces biomedicines for both the treatment of immune related diseases and new cancer treatments.
This position will act as a finance business partner to the site operations.
- Provide financial support to various business partners onsite including cost budget management, headcount planning and project funding.
- Support all financial reviews and analysis with relevant business partners
- Support all major financial forecasting cycles in conjunction with onsite business partners and global finance teams (Business Plan, Quarterly Updates and Long Range Financial Plan)
- Support quarterly financial close activities within the finance team and providing appropriate analysis to the business and also work closely with global finance teams as appropriate to ensure timely, accurate and compliant quarterly activities.
- Develop, enhance and implement models to improve the financial reporting, business planning and decision-making processes suitable for the fast-paced environment
- Execute on implementing the global finance digital transformation program at a local site level i.e. SigniFi
- Support other ad-hoc finance activities within the team as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant (essential)
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 2 years of finance experience
- Experience in a complex multi-national/ environment
- Proven track record in a business environment
- Results-driven with strong ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build effective business relationships
In return for this role, you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 - 18 month contract with a high chance of extension & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
- PAYE rates advertised, Umbrella/LTD options available
- This role can be Hybrid or fully remote.
- Candidates must be based in Ireland.
- 39 hours per week.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Tabitha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.