Johnson & Johnson
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Ringaskiddy, Cork
Work type: Hybrid - 2 to 3 days on site
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract duration: 12 months
Hours: 39 hours a week
Hourly pay rate: €27 - €36 Depending on exerieve
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With more than $93 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
Growing a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
DePuy Synthes, a market-leading Medical Devices business within Johnson & Johnson, has an outstanding opportunity for a Finance Analyst within the HMD Principal, Inventory and Costing, Centre of Excellence (PIC COE). This role is supply chain focused, with the opportunity to gain extensive exposure across the organisation.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Financial Analyst will support franchises within the MedTech sector and will use financial and general business expertise to provide analysis and support in Intercompany Pricing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The core responsibility of this role will be to support all aspects of calculating, loading, reporting, and analysis of Intercompany Pricing (ICP) for franchises within MedTech, including but not limited to:
- End to End owner of intercompany pricing for franchises ensuring accuracy in the set ups across multiple systems
- ERP system owner for standard costing and ICP set ups together with year-end costing activities
- Development and maintenance of SOP’s supporting the AGP Governance Team ensuring key control compliance is achieved
- Support strategic projects and ad hoc projects for the joint franchise, as required
- Utilise all information sources and tools available to provide relevant analysis and insights into variances
- Investigate options and propose solutions to limit future impacts
- Collaborating closely within own team and with HMD Finance business partners across the PIC COE in order to take ownership and understand the impact to the business
- Timely communication of business-related issues or opportunities with the next management level
- Drive improvements within the area of responsibility. Challenge established norms and processes to deliver tangible benefits in scope of control, predictability, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Become a valued member of the team, tackling additional tasks and responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Business level English
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA and CIMA or local equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Supply chain finance experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry an advantage
- Strong computer literacy with experience in ERP Systems & Microsoft packages
- Experience of tools like Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to build effective partnering relationships using persuading and influencing skills with all levels of the organisation
- Strong Team Player
- Framing and communicating of complex data
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.