Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Our team in Bern is growing in 2021, and we are seeking a Financial Specialist to join our contingent workforce on an 8-month contract opportunity!
You would be responsible for the following task within Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Providing support in set up processes and financial flows related to clinical and commercial manufacturing of Lentivirus (CAR-T program)
- Providing support in implementation of SAP Beacon and interface solutions with other systems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finances, Economics or related field
- Prior experience within Johnson & Johnson is required (not necessarily in Switzerland)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- Ability to work independently
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A 8 months contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
We also offer you flexible location and working hours.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for our Financial Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!