Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Graduate Engineer to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Vision Care in Limerick. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
Main responsibilities will be to take ownership of all small equipment items on-site, updating associated equipment tags, documentation and records in order to improve operational efficiency.
- Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
- Assignments usually include one or more of the following: - Equipment design and development. - Test of materials. - Preparation of specifications - Process study. - Research investigations. - Report preparation. - Other activities of limited scope requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed in the specific narrow areas of assignments.
- May be assisted by a draftsperson or technician.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, and local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Responsible for the purchase or design of equipment that meets health, safety and environmental standards set by the company.
- Responsible for performing design reviews and pre-validation assessments to ensure the safe and environmentally sound start-up of new processes.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering - Mechanical/ Electrical/ Manufacturing - or relevant
- At least 1 year’s experience working in an engineering capacity.
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Strong organizational abilities and a hands-on mentality
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!