Johnson & Johnson
Health Care Compliance Manager
Health Care Compliance Manager - Remote/High Wycombe
This role is based in High Wycombe, depending on the candidate and level of training required there is a lot of flexibility with remote working, however you must be UK based!
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Janssen ESO Health Care Compliance is recruiting for a Senior Manager, located in the EMEA region.
The Health Care Compliance Manager actively guides and supports the Healthcare Compliance (HCC) program in Janssen ESO to ensure business practices and activities are compliant with related Johnson & Johnson internal guidelines, international codes of practice, local laws and regulations and anti corruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt practices Act.
The HCC Manager is responsible for maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans. In addition the HCC Manager will work closely together with different Integrated Brand Value Teams (iBVT’s) and their leaders and other ESO Functional Departments (e.g. MAF, BI, HEMAR) to give strategic HCC guidance, to install appropriate risk mitigation and to ensure business practices and activities are compliant
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Health Care Compliance Manager will work with the HCC Director Janssen ESO and Janssen ESO HCC Senior Managers, acting as a partner and HCC Manager to the wider ESO group to ensure that the HCBI programme effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies or Codes of Practice. Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
HCC Strategy and Management Action Plan
- Working with the ESO HCC Director and Senior Managers to implement EMEA Regional Group strategies, goals and objectives, considering EMEA regulatory trends and environment where necessary.
- Acting as a strategic consultant towards iBVT’s and other ESO functional groups. Participate in iBVT meetings and support the annual business planning process by ensuring proper HCC review is installed
- Make sure planned ESO activities are compliant and executed accordingly by ensuring proper review & approval processes are in place
- Prepare and support the HCC meetings with the EMEA Strategy Leadership Team (ESLT)
- Collaborate in conducting self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies. Address and discuss HCC items with iBVT-leaders and Regional Commercial Strategy Leaders (RCSL’s) or Functional Heads
- Coordinate the establishment of the Management Action Plan, and guide the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions
Reporting, Training and Testing:
- Collaborate with regional or global risk management teams to establish a Monitoring plan for ESO related activities.
- Ensure Monitoring (and Testing) is executed according to plan.
- Collaborate in preparations for Corporate Internal Audits where appropriate.
- Collaborate with ESO HCC Director and Senior Manager in reporting unplanned deviations and managing day to day inquiries, allegations and investigations.
- Implement the escalation process for serious allegations as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the HCC Global Policy, Training & Communications group and the HCC ESO Director and Senior Managers in the implementation of education, training and regular communication on HCC to all covered employees within ESO.
- Ensure internal reporting requirements are met per enterprise requirements and schedule.
- Collaborate with TPEC EMEA group, to ensure appropriate Due Diligence processes are in place and executed accordingly.
- Act as ESO HCC Manager towards ESO teams and groups for review and approvals.
Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 5 years business experience.
- Experience in compliance is preferred.
- Deals well with ambiguity and demonstrates strong organisational, process and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well between functions and across all levels of the business and effective time management skills is essential.
- Ability to work well in virtual teams.
- Ability to work in international teams and manage intercultural differences and styles.
- English language skills must be strong.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is INSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Tabitha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.